ABOUT TECHIT SERVICES, LLC.
Serving the Greater San Diego County area since 2012
Our commitment is to see each project through, from beginning to end, on time, within budget, and provide 100% customer satisfaction.
You can trust your business and Information Technology services are handled with professionalism, integrity, and the utmost quality.
Some of the services offered
- Managed Business IT Services & Support with local onsite and remote service.
- PC/Microsoft/Linux/Apple IT Support for Desktops, Laptops & Servers
- Network Consulting for LAN, WAN and Wireless/WiFi Configurations, Relocations/Moves, Troubleshooting, Design and Installations
- Microsoft Office 365, Azure, Google, Amazon (any cloud provider) System Consulting
- PC and Server Troubleshooting or Repair
- Online Public, Hybrid and Private Cloud System Consultations
- Private and Public Business Domain Networks
- Business Systems Continuity Plans & System Consulting
- RFID Domain & Access Control Integrations
- Commercial IT Services
- PC and Microsoft IT Support
- MSP (Managed Services Provider)
- Manage Business IT Support
- Virus Removal and Protection
- Help Desk Services
- Enterprise Solutions
- Cloud Migration and Services
- Azure Virtual Networks, File, Application Servers & Networks
Meet the Business Owner: Ryan Faught
Ryan Faught is a native of San Diego and has always had the dream of being a business owner. After working in the IT field for six years, Ryan leaped and launched his own IT company, TechiT Services in 2012. He prides his success on being a family-owned and operated business that caters to the needs of small to medium corporate clients.
Through his past employment as an IT technician and advanced education and certifications, Ryan has years of Microsoft Technology experience and has continued further studies in Networking, Virtualization, C/C++ Programming, Linux System Administration, and even IoT, the Internet of Things! The lifelong passion and his pursuit of technical knowledge give him the knowledge, confidence, and expertise to provide his clients with exceptional service.