Network Administration & Management Services in San Diego
The same care that goes into your own personal health and well-being should go into the care of your network. Think about how much you depend on your network’s stability so that your business can run effectively and efficiently. Much like the human body, the sooner you can proactively address potential issues, the less likely they are to develop into severe and costly problems.
These days your business is dependent upon a reliable, secure, and peak performing network. This places your IT resources in high demand and challenges them to do more and more each day! TechiT Services’ team of highly skilled network professionals can perform a quick network health check and ensure your critical infrastructure stays on track.
FREE Network Health Check For All Prospective Clients Who Want To… Put Us To The Test!
As a prospective customer, we would like to offer you a FREE 1-Hour on-site Network Health Check and Diagnosis. During this health check, we will perform a comprehensive analysis of your entire network to look for potential problems, security loopholes, spyware, and other hidden problems that may cause the computers in your network to run slowly, “act funny,” crash, and lose valuable data.
Why Should You Care About This?
There are literally dozens of ways hackers and viruses can access your network—undetected—to remotely control your network, corrupt your data and use your network as a conduit for spreading spam, viruses, and even illegal software.
There are numerous system checks and updates that need to be done regularly to ensure maximum speed, performance and security. Ignore them, and your system gets progressively slower, more unstable, and increasingly susceptible to viruses, spyware, and hackers.
TechiT Services Will:
- ★ Review your system backups to make sure they are working correctly and CAN be restored quickly in the event of a disaster.
- ★ Scan for hidden spyware, malware, and viruses that MOST anti-virus tools and software can’t detect or are unable to remove.
- ★ Check for security updates and patches to validate that your network really IS secure.
- ★ Review your firewall and security settings.
- ★ Check the integrity of your server and workstation’s hardware (Side Note: Did you know that hardware failure is one of the leading causes of data loss that CAN be detected early and avoided with proper monitoring?).
- ★ Audit your virus definitions and protection.
- ★ Conduct a visual scan of your server room and cabling to ensure your network is PHYSICALLY safe and set up correctly.
- ★ Check your overall system performance, space, and settings to see if your network is running as fast as it could be.
After the assessment, TechiT Services will present you a FREE summary report detailing current network health compared to industry best practices and recommend improvement opportunities.
We will monitor your network, perform routine system maintenance and answer all your technology questions. Let us manage your IT infrastructure, so you can do what you do best, which is running your business. Contact us today to get started.
★ Proactive support with predictable costs
★ Solve IT and security problems promptly
★ Improve network performance
★ Reduce technology and infrastructure costs
★ Free-up your IT staff to focus on strategic business initiatives
★ Peace of mind
Remote Support is a convenient and cost-effective option that provides immediate response times over the internet directly to your PC/MAC computer systems, secured and encrypted. We offer Remote Support at a discounted rate as a means of assisting our clients to reduce the extra expenses of onsite service calls.
In the event you experience network or service issues that cannot be resolved remotely, TechiT will send an experienced technician to provide onsite support. New desktop installs, PC replacements, hardware or infrastructure resolutions are common onsite tasks our technical staff manages.